About TAD

2022-12-21

“IT IS WHAT IT IS” by JTK.CA

There is no past.
There is no future.

Time is an interpretive dance of reality.
It is what it is.

God says,
“I am that I am.”

Christ’s sacrifice was determined
“before the foundation of the world.”
It is the focal point of reality.
Everything revolves around it.
Jesus’ death and resurrection
Are merely one entire book
Containing chapters and pages
Called past and future.

The Present “is” Eternity.
We are mere Characters in the Story.
Mere, yet of infinite value,
That the Author would Die and Rise
To give us that same Hope
And close the book on
The most incredible story ever written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Ironically, I titled this poem
my least favourite phrase of all time,
“IT IS WHAT IT IS.”
Oddly, it’s now my favourite phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment