About TAD

2014-05-24

“BEING TAD: NudistPoet 101” by JTK.CA

“BEING TAD: NudistPoet 101” by JTK.CA

Basically, my approach to life is to be myself. It’s easier than constantly pretending I’m something I’m not. It is still difficult, because, some people are uncomfortable with my literally naked honesty; but, if I were to lie, I would be uncomfortable with my dishonesty. Although, I deeply cherish and appreciate some of the wonderful compliments that you, my fans, have given to me, I tell you not to idolize me. I am just as confused and broken as any other human being — maybe in different areas, but Jesus’ “power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9 {NIV}). Any good you see in me is Christ at work. My weaknesses, fears, confusions are the generator in Jesus’ powerhouse. And the powerhouse has his Father’s name on it. The world looks at us broken, imperfect people doing great things that are beyond our abilities, and then infers God must actually exist and be working through us. At least, that’s the plan. God’s glory is our goal, not our own. In the world, one only seeks glory for himself. Because of Christ’s sacrifice for all who believe, we are now his body on Earth, doing his work. He rose from the dead and ascended to the Father so he could send his Holy Spirit into each and every person who believes in Jesus’ name. Jesus was only in one place at a time, during his 33 years on Earth. Now, he is at work everywhere through all who carry his name. We are his body, and he is the head. One of us may be a hand; another may be a foot; and as NudistPoet, I’m probably the penis; but we each have our own role to play as part of the body of Christ.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA
 = My MAIN site & PEN NAME
NudistPoet.com = My SAMPLER
TadCreations.com = My BLOGS
NudeCreations.com = My NUDES

twitter.com/NudistPoet
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com
SoundCloud.com/NudistPoet
YouTube.com/NudistPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment