About TAD

2014-05-25

“FOREVER NOW” by JTK.CA

“FOREVER NOW” by JTK.CA

You swim through the ocean of my heart,
And I wonder where my lips should start --
An ode to your beauty or song of desire?
Nothing but you can inspire
This poemless poet to find the words
That come so naturally to the birds,
Who every morning sing your name
And teach me how to do the same.

So come with me
And we shall sing
And learn of joy
Forever now,
And open wings of love.

I ask you now, my precious one,
Teach me how to fly.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA
 = My MAIN site & PEN NAME
NudistPoet.com = My SAMPLER
TadCreations.com = My BLOGS
NudeCreations.com = My NUDES

twitter.com/NudistPoet
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com
SoundCloud.com/NudistPoet
YouTube.com/NudistPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment