About TAD

2014-05-24

“WE EACH HAVE OUR OWN CHAMBER OF HORRORS” by JTK.CA

“WE EACH HAVE OUR OWN CHAMBER OF HORRORS” by JTK.CA

Actually, as desperate as I am for romance, there’s also a part of me that says, “I’m too lazy to get married. And besides, marriage is hard work, and I hate hard work.” As much as I’d like to have someone to come home to, it is really nice to not have anyone to come home to. Alone and lonely are two different things. I love being alone but hate being lonely. One advantage to living alone is that I don’t have to explain all my weird OCD rituals to anyone. And, when I’m by myself, the rituals don’t really bother me, except when they get out of control. I just accept the fact that I have OCD and am at peace with it. I think that’s just the way God designed my brain, and he does not make mistakes. If I did not have OCD, I very much doubt that I would be the creative, intellectual, perfectionistic person you know. Because of my OCD, I make a lot less mistakes when doing something. It takes me forever, but I’m a lot more careful than the average Joe or Josephine. I still worry about making mistakes, but I think that’s the main reason I make so few. I am obsessed with doing things perfectly. Even creative stuff I’ve had on display for years is always primed for tweaking. I’m always finding ways to make some little detail better. But that perfectionism is also exhausting and prevents me from even starting projects because the thought of doing them perfectly is so overwhelming. As my cousin Doug Root, brilliantly put it, “We each have our own chamber of horrors.”

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA
 = My MAIN site & PEN NAME
NudistPoet.com = My SAMPLER
TadCreations.com = My BLOGS
NudeCreations.com = My NUDES

twitter.com/NudistPoet
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com
SoundCloud.com/NudistPoet
YouTube.com/NudistPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment