About TAD

2011-01-13

"TAD'S TOP THREE FAVOURITE SONGS: A Minor Shuffle" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"TAD'S TOP THREE FAVOURITE SONGS: A Minor Shuffle"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

Okay, The Alan Parsons Project is still my all-time favourite band. However, "Pipeline" by The Alan Parsons Project is being demoted from my favourite song to my second favourite song. My favourite song is "Pilgrimage" by Suzanne Vega. It is an absolute wonder with rich and brilliantly complex sonic layering! And my third favourite song is "Disintegration" by The Cure. "Pipeline" by The Alan Parsons Project will still retain the title of THEME SONG OF TAD'S LIFE, even though it's now his second favourite song. "Pilgrimage" is now officially my favourite song! Congratulations to Suzanne Vega who performs it! "Disintegration" by The Cure is my third favourite song because of the amazing Russian Doll of words Robert Smith creates in it; and because the song is intensely awesome and honest! The only real change is "Pipeline" and "Pilgrimage" switching places. And the same three artists -- The Alan Parsons Project, Suzanne Vega, and The Cure -- have been my top three favourite musical artists for decades. That has not changed.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment