About TAD

2011-01-14

"HAPPILY RETIRED" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"HAPPILY RETIRED"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

I love being retired. It means I can be naked all the time at home, which, for me is almost all the time. I only go out for an average of 3 hours a day, so I'm happy to be naked 21/7. -- Tad ( NudeCreations.com & JTK.CA ) NudistPoet

I retired in 2004, at age 36. If you're jealous, I suggest you be careful what you wish for. The only reason I'm retired is due to a mental illness, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I get Disability pensions for my OCD, and it's my only income. Fortunately, my parents live just two kilometres down the road from me, so I go to their place for supper most nights, which explains the 3 hours of being clothed. The rest of the time, I'm a happy home nudist 21/7.

I have a degree in graphic design and did work in it for a few months, until the OCD killed the job. Most of my other jobs were janitorial. The OCD killed the last two janitorial jobs too. So, basically, I'm a retired janitor. That's why my apartment's a mess ;-) -- I'm a "retired" janitor ;-)

I now also have the freedom to share my art and poetry online, and I really enjoy sharing it because I don't "have to". If I "had to", I'd avoid it like the plague. OCD is an anxiety disorder. With the Disability pensions and other supports I have set up, there is less anxiety in my life than when I had to worry about finding and keeping jobs, but, with the OCD there is still plenty of anxiety, just a little less. That's why my creations are free for you to enjoy on my websites. I just want to share. I don't want to be dependent on them. That's too much stress. I have enough anxiety as it is, and I'm thankful for the many supports with which God has blessed me.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment