About TAD

2023-11-29

It's apparently an upside-down world today (2023-11-28), and I love it!

It's apparently an upside-down world today (2023-11-28), and I love it!

Wow! I hate Joe Biden, but I love him too. He just e-mailed an official studentaid.gov forgiveness of my student loans. Check your e-mail if you have any Federal Student Aid.

They should have done it years ago. I proved to them my PERMANENT AND TOTAL DISABILITY (Severe Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) for which I'm on Disability pensions, but they denied my forgiveness because my doctor was Canadian. I'm Canadian, morons.

Joe Biden is still a moron, but a moron to whom I am very thankful! He got at least one thing right.
 

It was dated today. Fox News will probably be having a hissy fit over it tomorrow, but I don't care, even though I love Fox News and hate Joe Biden. It's apparently an upside-down world today, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment