About TAD

2014-09-11

“LOST IN YOUR GAZE” by JTK.CA

“LOST IN YOUR GAZE” by JTK.CA

I’m lost in your gaze
And thinking of days like yesterday
When you promised tomorrow
Which is now today

Forever
Lost in your eyes
Too good to be true
Or too true to be good

I’ll find you
When I’ve found myself
And let you know
Which way we’ll go

Forever
We dance in my dreams
And when I wake
It seems
You’re gone

Forever
It’s now clear to me
You just couldn’t wait that long


© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com
519-­­780-1057 (Home)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
519-­­830-4812 (Mobile)
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com

Tad’s Note: Inspired while listening to the rejuvenating music of Higgs Boson
http://www.myspace.com/higgsbosonuniverse
His music, along with writing this poem, helped get me out of a quixotic funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment