About TAD

2014-09-11

“AND GOD CREATED SEX” by JTK.CA

“AND GOD CREATED SEX” by JTK.CA

Lord,
I don’t know how to pray for this.
You know whom I want.
I don’t know which one.
As the days change, they rearrange my gaze.

Lord,
I find it so hard to get to know You;
I’m so far away,
But You’re so close.

Lord, You say,
"It’s better to marry than to burn with passion."
Help me, please!
I’m an inferno!

Lord, I am Yours
And You are mine.
That’s what I want
With a bride.

Lord,
Everywhere I turn
I’m confronted by love,
Out of reach of my trembling heart.

Lord,
Which Eve is for me?
"It is not good for the man to be alone," You said.
I hold You to Your word.

Lord,
I don’t know how to pray for this.
Words don’t work when I feel like this.
Help me, please!
I’m an inferno!
The fire department’s not coming,
9-1-1’s on a holiday,
And I’ve lost the fire extinguisher!
My virtue is hanging over a precipice,
And I’m afraid I will fall
Into worldly freedom and even more misery.

She’s so far away.
I’m so close to a question.
Unaware, she holds an answer.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com
519-­­780-1057 (Home)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
519-­­830-4812 (Mobile)
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com

No comments:

Post a Comment