About TAD

2013-10-20

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY to MY HUMAN TEDDY BEAR (Don Holmes)! Monday, October 21, 2013 ::: "MY HUMAN TEDDY BEAR (Dedicated to Don Holmes)" by JTK.CA (Jonathan Tad Ketchen)

"MY HUMAN TEDDY BEAR
(Dedicated to Don Holmes)"
by JTK.CA (Jonathan Tad Ketchen)



Playing Frisbee
At the pine grove
I'll never forget the day
Fourteen and new in town
With a man who loves to play

Fourteen and new in town
With my new-found friend

*

Twenty-two
And home for Christmas
Home from far away
I saw my friend
Into his hand I placed
A new edition of my heart

He came to me later
With my heart in his hand
And said "Keep thumping--
Keep pumping
For your heart is grand
New editions must follow
And I will read with delight!"

You made me feel so grand
And my heart's still pumping--
Thumping
You help make my life a joy
So here's a new edition of my heart
Dedicated to the man who's always there
Don Holmes...my human teddy bear!



HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY
to MY HUMAN TEDDY BEAR (Don Holmes)!
Monday, October 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment