About TAD

2011-04-03

"TAD IS VERY ORANGE" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"TAD IS VERY ORANGE"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet



TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet ::: http://JTK.CA ::: © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

At 2:21 into the video I show you my TIME MACHINE (a.k.a. atomic alarm clock). It was a gift to me from my late friend Bob Berry. My parents and I used to be house cleaners for him, his wife, and their dogs. Bob had a .357 Magnum handgun, and he liked to joke, "I don't dial 9-1-1; I dial 3-5-7." Because of that, I gifted him with a welcome mat I found that had a picture of a hand holding a handgun, with the picture bearing the caption, "I don't dial 9-1-1." Bob loved it. In return, sometime later, I received a box in the mail from him. Inside was an atomic alarm clock that resets itself 6 times a day, via its own short wave radio receiver connected to the atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado, which is the official U.S. Time source. Bob gave me this because he knew my love for precision and that I wanted an atomic clock. Presumably he also gave it to me because he loved the "I don't dial 9-1-1" floor mat I gave him.

I just added this description to my video because, I just learned from Bob Berry's family that he passed away, on March 12, 2011. Bob was a wonderful friend, and I'm glad I had the chance to know him.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment