About TAD

2011-02-02

"COURTSHIP" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"COURTSHIP"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

The King
Builds His servant a home.
The Lord
Makes my dead heart His throne.

The emptiness rings through the halls of deceit;
Satan spreads lies to the gullible rich.

The King of the universe, every day on His feet,
Building His servant a home.

The Carpenter builds my dwelling above.
The longer I wait, the more splendid it gets.
It's a labour of love on the part of a King,
Who died and rose to make His servant a prince.

The King builds His servant a home
While making my dead heart His throne.
Even though, with His tools, He's making my home,
His hammer and chisel strike my dead heart,
A worthless rock, covered in dust,
But soon to be a diamond on a golden ring
For His bride-to-be.

Oh, come that day
When we will be handed to Him
By His loving Father
In the wedding on the streets of gold.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment