About TAD

2009-12-09

"THE HAPPY THOUGHT THAT MAKES YOU FLY" ::: © JTK.CA

"THE HAPPY THOUGHT THAT MAKES YOU FLY"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On his album POIEMA (http://store.michaelcard.com/poiema1994.aspx), "Sunrise of Your Smile" is a song Christian singer/songwriter Michael Card wrote to his son. It has the line in it, "the happy thought that makes you fly." I was listening to the song while reading THE INDISPENSABLE CALVIN AND HOBBES (http://bit.ly/indispensableCandH) by BILL WATTERSON. I was on page 237. At the very second that Michael Card sang the words, "the happy thought that makes you fly," I turned the page to 238, and at the top of it is a picture of Calvin joyously flying through the sky surrounded by blue birds. PERFECT TIMING! I think God did that for me on purpose, just to remind me of the amazingness of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Philosophy, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment