About TAD

2014-08-18

“TECHNO-RANT!” by JTK.CA

“TECHNO-RANT!” by JTK.CA

Just wasted half-an-hour trying to boot-up & start using my netbook. Now rebooting again. Wish tech advancements slowed down. Need a new computer every fuckin’ year to keep up! And when I do replace them, I can only afford bottom-of-the-line, on my Disability pensions (http://bitly.com/TadsSevereOCD). I’m not a gamer, but I feel like I’d have to get a top-of-the-line gaming laptop just to be able to write this rant on my computer, but I’m fingering it into my phone, instead. Guess which finger I’m using. ARGH! :-( </3

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com
519-780-1057 (Home)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
519-830-4812 (Mobile)
NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com

No comments:

Post a Comment