About TAD

2013-10-05

“IT’S NOT EASY” by JTK.CA

“IT’S NOT EASY” by JTK.CA

It’s not easy to let you go,
And I’m left behind,
Left behind.
I’ve just seen your final show.
It’s time for you to find
The real world.

It’s not easy to let you go.
I’m lost within,
Lost within.
I can’t let these feelings show.
It’s time for me to find
This same world without you.

It’s not easy to leave behind
The ones you love,
The ones you love.
I know that I have left before,
And felt the good-byes
Of those I love.

It’s not easy to let you go,
I have to say,
I have to say.
It’s time to let these feelings show.
I wish you could stay
Here in my life.


© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA

NudistPoet.com
TadCreations.com
NudeCreations.com
NudeCreations.tumblr.com


twitter.com/NudistPoet


fb.com/JTK.CA

fb.com/pages/NudeCreationscom/124944709809


Copying and pasting my poetry from my tumblr to here is what gave my poem that stupid white highlighting throughout -- understandable when you see the convoluted html code in this screen shot. Argh! I give up! :-P </3

No comments:

Post a Comment