About TAD

2014-04-14

“DEFEND A BABY, GO TO JAIL; KILL A BABY, GET A PAYCHEQUE” by JTK.CA

“DEFEND A BABY, GO TO JAIL;
KILL A BABY, GET A PAYCHEQUE” by JTK.CA

An abortionist was killed today.
I remember him well. I remember him well.
“Death” was his job and “choice” his motto,
And he lived to tell how they pleased him so,
And he decided my time to go.

The man who shot him’s in jail tonight.
He loved me, you see. He loved me, you see.
He tried to save babies from bloodthirsty hands
And set children free, and set children free.
He tried to save babies from evil hands,
But too late for me, but too late for me.

The doctor tore me limb from limb
And scooped me out, and scooped me out.
He did it to make my mother free.
But he’s a man I can live without.
But it’s too late now. He had his way,
And I’m in the can, in the garbage can.
I was an inconvenience and not involved
In my mother’s plans, in my mother’s plans.
Some things I’ll never understand
Are “a mother’s love” and “a doctor’s care.”
I had to die and get out of the way
So they could go searching everywhere
To give their lives meaning and find some joy.
But they lost the answers when they killed the boy.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA
NudistPoet.com
TadCreations.com
NudeCreations.com
NudeCreations.tumblr.com

twitter.com/NudistPoet

fb.com/JTK.CA

fb.com/pages/NudeCreationscom/124944709809

No comments:

Post a Comment