About TAD

2013-09-09

"MY DOUBLE" by JTK.CA

"MY DOUBLE" by JTK.CA

I just had a weird dream (are there any other kind?), in which, Jonathan Tad Ketchen became my alternate universe doppelganger Johannes Thaddeus Kettner. I said, “My name is Johannes Thaddeus Kettner, but you may call me Tad.”

Back here, in reality, my middle name Tad has no relation whatsoever to the name Thaddeus. Tad is actually a short-form of Tadataka, the name of Dad’s Japanese friend from when they were in seminary together. Dad is a retired Presbyterian pastor. So, my full name is Jonathan Tad Ketchen, but Mom says, if she had known I’d become the artist and poet I’ve become, she would have named me Jonathan Tadataka Ketchen.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA

NudistPoet.com
TadCreations.com
NudeCreations.com
NudeCreations.tumblr.com

twitter.com/NudistPoet


fb.com/JTK.CA

fb.com/pages/NudeCreationscom
/124944709809

No comments:

Post a Comment