About TAD

My photo
© http://JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(http://NudeCreations.com)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
http://TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
http://NudistPoet.com
519-­780-1057 (Home)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
519-­830-4812 (Mobile)
http://MemoriesAndPredictions.TUMBLR.com

2013-09-20

"JUST PAST FULL" by JTK.CA

"JUST PAST FULL" by JTK.CA

I'm always lusting after a camera with more zoom power, and every year or two, I give in and upgrade. My current camera gets the perfectly full moon at a diametre of 535 pixels. This moon is just past full, with a 3 pixel-wide night side just beginning to creep around the right-hand side of the moon. Yes, I actually measure these things, which is why you only see 1% of my photos. I spend a lot of time measuring, cropping, and labelling my photos. I don't just shoot and post. On the other hand, with my writing, you see 99%, because I've often had people tell me that their favourite poem is one that I was the least sure of. Therefore, I just put them all out there. Also, poetry editing is a lot less labour-intensive for me than photo editing.

© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
(NudeCreations)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA

NudistPoet.com
TadCreations.com
NudeCreations.com
NudeCreations.tumblr.com


twitter.com/NudistPoet


fb.com/JTK.CA

fb.com/pages/NudeCreationscom/124944709809

No comments:

Post a Comment