About TAD

2012-03-29

"HARBOURING A GRUDGE ONLY POLLUTES THE HARBOUR" ::: © JTK.CA

"HARBOURING A GRUDGE ONLY POLLUTES THE HARBOUR"
TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen

I was ready to cry
Blasted through with words
Of an unseen voice

Not knowing I could hear her
She made the choice
To say about me what another said
And it echoed like death inside my head

With my spirit full of arrows
I could have screamed in pain
But there'd have been nothing to gain
It would have only been pride
So to myself I died

Harbouring a grudge
Only pollutes the harbour

I could have screamed in pain
But then I'd fear
God would open the book of deeds to a deed so undear
When I said about someone what another said
And it echoed like death inside his head
Ready to cry
Blasted through with words
Of my unseen voice

No comments:

Post a Comment