About TAD

2011-10-25

"ROAD TRIP WITH SHATNER AND NIMOY: STRANGE DREAM" ::: TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet ::: Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen

"ROAD TRIP WITH SHATNER AND NIMOY: STRANGE DREAM"
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen

Having watched William Shatner's "THE CAPTAINS," earlier in the day, probably explains the very weird dream I had, later on, about being on a road trip with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. At first, I thought Shatner was a bad driver, until Nimoy took the wheel, turning it into one of those dreams in which I almost died. And at the rest stop restaurant, Nimoy ran his finger and thumb along my butter knife, and then complained that it made a mess of his fingers. I said to him, "Leonard, you're a very weird man, but it's probably the fact that you're such a weird man that makes you such a phenomenal actor." I also thought of telling him my favourite of his lines, ever, was in "STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY," when he said, "I've been dead before," but I guess I woke up before I could tell him. -- © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet (Jonathan Tad Ketchen) ( http://JTK.CA )

No comments:

Post a Comment