About TAD

2011-07-16

"TEXTBOOK CASES ARE ONLY YOU AND I WRITTEN DOWN" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"TEXTBOOK CASES ARE ONLY YOU AND I WRITTEN DOWN"
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen

Textbook cases are only you and I written down. I don't fit a label, even ones I've given myself. Reality is too complicated. I gave myself the label NudistPoet years ago, but now I'm more of a nude model, having become disillusioned with nudism, similar to my disillusionment with organized Christianity. Christians have a problem with my nudism, and nudists have a problem with my boner. I am a single, celibate, bisexually curious man, but looking for heterosexual marriage in my future. I'm a pro-life Christian nudist, who has always been and still is anti-abortion. Even though, I'm anti-abortion, I don't want kids. But, unlike some others, I've chosen celibacy over having my unborn children murdered. Contrarily to being anti-abortion, I used to believe in the death penalty for murderers, until, I saw all the convicted murderers being cleared by DNA evidence. Now, I'm anti-death penalty. It's called living in the world because we're all ALL OVER THE MAP.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment