About TAD

2011-07-07

Cher's Hate Speach -- Unedited

Jonathan Tad Ketchen
@
»
Cher
Retweeted by NudistPoet
21 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A perfect example of how the concept of "Hate Speach" only goes one way. It's fine for a liberal to say caustically slanderous things against conservatives. Only conservatives are able to commit "Hate Speach" because "Hate Speach" really just means someone has the audacity to be a free thinker and disagree with a liberal agenda.

Yes, I'm a naked exhibitionist, but I grew up conservative. Even though I'm liberal now on a lot of issues, I am amazed at the venom that comes out of so many liberals' mouths toward conservatives. I thought liberals were supposed to be against "Hate Speach."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment