About TAD

2011-07-23

"CHOIRS ARE FUN" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"CHOIRS ARE FUN"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

Choirs are fun. I've sung solos and been in choirs from my early 10's to my late 30's. I'm 43 and a hermit now (2011-06-08). Besides going to my parents' place for supper most nights, I live happily alone in my apartment. I'm alone, but not lonely. facebook.com/JTK.CA has become my social life.

I'm on Disability pensions for my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). My OCD kept killing my jobs, so I decided to stop torturing myself and get the help I needed. I'm much happier now that I've retired from the work world. I also like living alone, because, I don't have to explain all my weird OCD rituals to anyone. Once in a while, I get frustrated with the rituals. But, for the most part, I'm at peace with my OCD and have fun with my mental illness, or is it mental illnesses (plural)? Like my grandfather used to say, "Might as well laugh as cry." Basically, when I'm home alone, I'm a complete loon, and I love it! Mirrors were made for making faces in.

Photo of me with my turtle pillow I named Simon Yertle. His back is divided into four colours, like the electronic sound game Simon (https://g.co/kgs/ZjNn4H). And, of course, Yertle is in honour of Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment