About TAD

2011-03-09

"TAD & HIS MONEY" :::: © Tad ( http://JTK.CA ) NudistPoet

"TAD & HIS MONEY"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

2011-03-09

Mom told me recently that she is proud of the way I've been handling my money lately. That was nice to hear.

I'm fortunate, although it took some work on my part, applying for the various programs out there, like my federal and provincial Disability pensions for my OCD. They are my only income. However, I also got my rent subsidized through the local housing authority so that my rent is extremely reduced. I also get the Guelph Transit subsidized bus pass for people with disabilities (at over half price), for getting around within the city. Plus, I go to my parents' place for supper most nights. I pay all my bills as soon as soon as I get paid my monthly Disability payments. After that, lately, I've been doing well, making my money last to the next month's pay, usually with still a few dollars left. It's like the "give me neither poverty or riches" Bible passage. Everything balances out so I'm comfortable, yet still not able to go out of control spending-wise. God has been good to me, like the prayer recorded in Proverbs 30:7-9.

Proverbs 30:7-9 (New International Version, ©2011)

7 “Two things I ask of you, LORD;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

New International Version, ©2011 (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

Scripture Source: www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+30%3A7-9&version=NIV


JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment