About TAD

2010-12-11

"THE SPECTACLES OF SPELUNKING" :::: © Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

"THE SPECTACLES OF SPELUNKING"
© Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet

Saturday, December 11, 2010; approx. 12:40 AM. True story: I was busy picking my nose, when I thought I saw an eyelash or a piece of fluff swaying near the bridge of my glasses. As I took my glasses off, I noticed, it was a spider walking on the rim of my glasses. But, I remained calm, and then got creative. I went into the bathroom, and as the spider left my glasses by descending on his web like a spelunking cave diver on his silver cord, I subtly helped him by moving my glasses slowly lower, until he continued extending his web downward, spelunkingly dunking himself into my toilet. My finger broke the web, and into the lake of his porcelain cave I tossed the piece of bathroom tissue with which I was originally going to kill him. Then I sent him on the ride of his life down the whirlpool of the creative kill.

JTK.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment