About TAD

2010-09-03

"EXCESS" :::: © JTK.CA

"EXCESS" :::: © JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every excess is an excess,
But we've forgotten the meaning of the word.

We've been worshipping the god of more and more,
Rather than enjoying the contentment of
"We have enough."

Forget the security blanket of excess,
And weave a more comfortable fabric of
"I love you God.
You gave me all
When you sent your Son.
All this excess is undone.
I return to my Creator
For every need,
Because for some strange reason,
He has a need of a relationship with me.
He died to get it
And rose to give it.
And with him in my life,
I need no more excess,
Because he created everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment