About TAD

2010-08-29

"FANTASY ISLAND" :::: © JTK.CA

"FANTASY ISLAND" :::: © JTK.CA 

Even though the woman I've wanted for years is newly single and I majorly want her, there's also a guy I majorly want. Being solosexual in practice and bisexual in my mind is rather confusing. If that's so, I'm guessing a relationship would be even more conundrum-inducing, so it's probably wise that I remain living in a fantasy world, when it comes to a love life. Besides experimentation in my early teens, I've never been physically sexual with anyone else, and the only time I ever French kissed someone I hated it. I'm not sure actual sex with someone else is wise for me, considering the fact I don't even like putting my hand in the same potato chip bag as someone else. I guess you could say, I'm a TAD confused ;-)

© Jonathan TAD Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment