About TAD

2010-06-02

"OPHELIA CORDELIA DELILAH" ::::: © JTK.CA

"OPHELIA CORDELIA DELILAH" ::::: © JTK.CA

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder controls every aspect of my life. I have all kinds of weird little rituals, so one thing I like about being single, is my OCD and I don't have to worry about explaining ourselves to someone else. I love people and being with people, but for the most part, I like being alone, free from the expectations of others, free to just be me, no questions asked.

In a way, OCD and I are married. We are inseparable and, for the most part, at peace with each other. We get on each other's nerves from time to time, but we make up quickly. OCD (or Ophelia Cordelia Delilah as I sometimes call her) were made for each other. I wouldn't be the creative person I am without her, and she would have nothing to do and no one to inspire without me. She gives me suggestions all the time. I often think they're brilliant and go with them. But, sometimes, I just ignore her. Still, Ophelia Cordelia Delilah usually gets her way. I'm at peace with that.

http://JTK.CA
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventurer (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment