About TAD

2010-05-23

"PINK ELEPHANT" ::::: © JTK.CA

"PINK ELEPHANT"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink elephant?
What pink elephant?
I have no pink elephant in the middle of the room.

I've put it in a drawer, so I can pretend it doesn't exist.

I walked six hours yesterday to buy this new pink elephant
And the pills to make it go away.

The old pink elephants were destroyed.
"Pink elephant" erasers on the ends of my pencils --
I use them to erase my mistakes,
And as the pink elephants erode
Next to a pile of eraser shavings,
I know each pink elephant will soon be gone.

But they're never really gone.

I use pink elephants to erase any record of
My pink elephants.

I am relieved when the eraser is scrubbed to a stump,
So I can toss the lump.

I feel fine for a while
Until I'm beguiled
Into needing a new dream chaser.
Yes, I fear once again you'll see
My new pink elephant eraser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment