About TAD

2010-08-06

"NAKED STATUE" ::::: © JTK.CA

"NAKED STATUE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My 2010 photo of the naked family statue in downtown Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, the city I'm proud to call mine. Unfortunately, these are the only three people who are allowed to be publicly nude in Guelph. Why do statues have more rights than I do? It really ticks me off! At least, due to a 1990's Guelph court case, women throughout Ontario have the legal right to be topfree in public wherever it's legal for men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment