About TAD

2010-04-06

"VERY COOL UPGRADE OF OUR BODIES" ::: © JTK.CA

"VERY COOL UPGRADE OF OUR BODIES"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had fun reading Luke 24
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%2024&version=NIV
the final chapter of that Gospel. It's actually kind of comical when you pay attention. In verse 31, Jesus is with some followers, and "Poof!" -- he disappears. Later on, in a different place (verses 36-37), Jesus' disciples are gathered, and "Poof!" -- he appears, scaring them silly! Finally, in verse 51 (à la Area 51), while Jesus is speaking to them, he flies away!

Clearly, through his resurrection, his human body got a major upgrade! And he "is" still human, as he says in the chapter that he still has "flesh and bones." I really think this is amazing that all those who believe in him will be resurrected into these same upgraded human bodies. We truly will "mount up on wings 'like' eagles"! We won't "be" eagles, we'll still be human. But, "like" eagles, we'll be able to fly.

I float through the air all the time in my dreams. It's wild to know, someday, because Christ loved me and gave himself for me, I'll be meeting him "in the air" without the need of any kind of vehicle other than my own, imperishable, upgraded, flying/appearing/disappearing/amazing upgraded human body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment