About TAD

2010-02-22

"GOOD?-BYE" ::: © JTK.CA

"GOOD?-BYE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a vacuum in my soul
That's longing for you to fill its void.
There's an emptiness within
That makes me feel so paranoid --
Paranoid that my future
Will be so grim,
Paranoid that it's my future
You won't be in.

I DON'T want to live without you.
I really want you to stay.
I DON'T want to live without you;
But if it must be so,
I'll do it anyway.

And I'll still love you
More than crimson words can say!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

TAD'S NOTE:
This is from "ABRAXIA THE DANCER" (http://bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer) -- a selection of 23 of my poems all inspired by one woman, I've re-named as Abraxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment