About TAD

2010-04-18

"COVENANT COLLEGE: THE BEST TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE" ::: © JTK.CA

"COVENANT COLLEGE: THE BEST TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Covenant College Chapel

My two years (Aug. '87 to May '88 & Jan. '89 to Dec. '89) at Covenant College (www.covenant.edu), in Lookout Mountain, Georgia, U.S.A., were two of the happiest, most spiritually rich years of my life. I loved the campus, the people, the mountaintop environment. If you ever choose to go to Covenant College (www.covenant.edu) in Lookout Mountain, Georgia, U.S.A., just don't make my mistake. I enjoyed it so much that I left on academic suspension ;-)

Carter Hall, Covenant College

The video on this Covenant College giving page very nicely sums up my experience on the mountaintop and makes me homesick.
http://www.covenant.edu/giving
It shows beautiful views of the scenic, mountaintop campus.

Eventually, in Dec. '95, I "did" receive my Bachelor of Arts from Valparaiso University (www.valpo.edu), in Valparaiso, Indiana, U.S.A. My major was ART (with a GRAPHIC DESIGN concentration), and my individualized minor was THEATRE AND DANCE. Naturally, all this led to several janitorial jobs ;-)

Now I'm happily settled back in my home country of Canada. After getting tired of losing jobs due to my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), I decided to stop torturing myself and get the help I needed. Therefore, I've been happily retired on Disability pensions for my OCD, since 2004. There's still a lot of stress in my life, with an anxiety disorder, but there's a lot less without the worries of getting and keeping jobs. Now my life is devoted to sharing my "JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventures" (JTK.CA) online, and there's no pressure, because I don't have to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment