About TAD

2010-01-03

"GRAINY" ::: © JTK.CA (Like anyone would steal it)

"GRAINY"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a grain of salt
a grain of sand
a grain of what we understand

a grain of truth
a grain of deception
the grain between my teeth
the grain stuck in my throat
a grain left behind in the sword's sheath

a grain of time
a grain of sound
just one grain away from one full pound

a grain within my brain
says strain
and find a meaning to these words

but all I hear
is the grating of grains
like sandpaper in my head

meaning has fled

these words just won't be told what to mean
they want to run free
between the grains in my brain
like poppy seeds on the bun that tops my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Beliefs, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment