About TAD

2010-11-28

"HOME IS CALLING" :::: © JTK.CA

"HOME IS CALLING"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost and alone
In a wilderness,
Wondering where you are.

Like a child lost in the shopping mall,
I weep and call,
Waiting for your voice,
Longing for your face,
And in desperate need of your embrace.

The world is too big;
Lost in a sea of humanity
With no one to hold.
Every time I reach out,
A wall goes up,
My wall of fear or your wall of friendship,
Blocking passion
And any hope of ever finding it.

But my song goes on;
To hope is my calling.

Lost and alone
In a wilderness.
In a world of billions,
I only want one to share my life,
And I'm wondering where you are.

My whole life,
I've heard our home calling . . .

But I don't know where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Philosophy, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment