About TAD

2011-02-20

"SURF'S UP" ::: © JTK.CA

"SURF'S UP"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning on my left elbow till it tingles:
I need an elbow pillow.
My jaw rests on my fist,
Aggravating my TMJ.
My right hand drives a mouse
Like a car pulling through a tunnel --
"Car pull tunnel" --
Carpal tunnel.
My eyes, they get all squinty,
Because I've been here the whole live-long day.

Web surfin',
Web surfin.
Is it really worth it?

My friends are all around the world,
But I'm just around my swivel chair.

Web surfin',
Web surfin'.
Makes as much sense as Smurfin'
With Blue Man Group.
The Smurfs and Blue Man Group
Should really tour together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Philosophy, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment