About TAD

2009-10-09

I'm quiz crazy. This is from my facebook account.

"QUIZ CRAZY"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan Tad answered 'Questions Of The Day' questions in All About Me.
The Basics
Do you usually dress casual?: I'm naked 21/7. Yes, I have to get dressed for around 3 hours of reality per day.
Do you sing in the shower?: Sometimes, I guess.
Do you wrap your hair in a towel after the shower?: No.
Do you brush your teeth before you shower?: Not necessarily.
Do you use deodorant daily?: Only when I go out.

My Favorites
feeling?: I need to shave my neck.
oldies song?: None.
country song?: "The Good Kind" by The Wreckers.
hair band song?: "Photograph" by Def Leppard.
90's song?: "Mammagamma 04" by Alan Parsons.

This or That
Shy or a Flirt?: Crispy critter from the flames of failed flirts.
Candles or Plug ins?: Plug ins. I have OCD, so I don't want to obsess about fire.
Basketball or Football?: Basketball, Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan era.
Fix your own car or take it to the shop?: I don't drive.
White shirt or Black shirt?: Orange shirt.

Do You?
have someone on your mind you can't stop thinking about?: Naked News anchor Christine Kerr.
watch any football game or just your favorite teams?: I'm more interested in belly button lint than football.
tell people you love them often?: My parents and grandmother every day after the free feeding.
ever just stay home and don't leave the house?: Yes, when I'm on a creative streak.
watch award shows on TV?: Don't really care.

Have You Ever
not paid your bill and had your water or electricity turned off?: No.
taken a cold shower?: Not really. I prefer not to hyperventilate.
put makeup on someone while they were sleeping?: No, but I froze my college roommate's underwear in a big block of ice.
let your dog kiss you on the mouth?: No.
not realized it was your birthday?: It's kind of hard to forget that my birthday is New Year's Eve.

Misc.
What would you like to accomplish today?: Cash the surprise GST rebate cheque I got in the mail.
What are you scared of?: Success.
Do you kill spiders or just put them out the door?: Kill.
Do you read your spouse's mail?: Not married.
Are you good at saving money?: No, but I'm getting better at making it last from one payday to the next.

Personal
What was the last exercise you participated in?: Walking across the street from the bus stop.
Would you rather stop wearing makeup or a bra for a week?: A bra, of course ;-) ... wha? wait a minute!
What has made you a stronger person?: Learning wisdom through my failures.
Who do you wish you could cuddle with every night?: Naked News anchor Christine Kerr.
Do you give compliments often?: I say, "Thank you," often. I give compliments too.

Firsts
fight you and your partner got into?: I only get into fights with myself.
time you had makeup sex?: After I've had a fight with myself. I'm solosexual, at least so far.
time you bought a pet?: My parents bought us a dog when I was between 1 & 5 years old.
time you had a beloved pet die?: Grade 10, and bawled my eyes out while listening to "Good Friend" by Kenny Rogers.
time you had a child?: I've dodged that bullet. Of course, being solosexual has helped.

As of Now
What time is it?: 7:20:07
What sound do you hear right now?: "Pipeline" by The Alan Parsons Project -- my all-time favourite piece of music.
Are you alone or with someone else?: With Jesus Christ.
Where are you?: Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, eh?
Are you in love?: I'm always crushing on someone, and usually more than one person. I'm in love with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
http://JTK.CA = Tad's MAIN Blog
http://TadCreations.com = Tad's INDEX of Blogs
http://NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, and Digital Stage
http://NudeCreations.com = Tad's NAKED Blog
MY ANSWERS ARE Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment