About TAD

2011-03-05

"ANOTHER REASON TO SQUEEGEE YOUR EYEBALLS" :::: © JTK.CA

"ANOTHER REASON TO SQUEEGEE YOUR EYEBALLS"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up with that title, I'm obviously in a very weird mood
(or "moof") as I, accidentally, started to type.



MY EYES won't let me have contacts ;-) When the lady at the eye place tried to put in the sample contacts, my eyes refused to open. "No way you're touching me with those!" exclaimed my eyeballs to her.
;-)

I also like glasses; whenever something tiny bounces off a glasses lens, I think, "If it weren't for my glasses, that tiny piece of junk would have gone into my eye! Thank you, glasses!
-O-O-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's MAIN Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's INDEX of Blogs
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, and Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's NAKED Blog
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment