About TAD

2009-07-03

"WORLD ON FIRE" ::: © JTK.CA

"WORLD ON FIRE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a rainbow yesterday, reminding me of God's promise, in the book of Genesis, to never again destroy the world with a flood. I shared this with my mother, and I joked, "He won't destroy it with a flood, but with fire. Read the book of Revelation."

Now, seeing an AVAAZ.ORG anti-nuclear graphic for "NUCLEAR WEAPONS: GLOBAL ZERO IS COMING" ( http://www.avaaz.org/en/time_to_global_zero/50.php ), with a nuclear missile launching into a "no nukes" slash logo, with Medvedev and Obama in the foreground; I am having an epiphany. Perhaps it will not be God who destroys the Earth with fire; perhaps it will be we who do the deed with our own evil invention of nuclear weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
(519) 780-1057
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, eh?
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment