About TAD

2009-07-04

"I'M A CANERICAN" ::: © JTK.CA

"I'M A CANERICAN"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've lived all over the U.S. and Canada, so I guess I'm a Canerican. I even insisted on using Canadian spellings in my American schools. The spellings of "cheque," "serviette," and "theatre" are my "favourites"; and orange has always been my "favourite" "colour." But, as much as I enjoyed the U.S., I'm so happy to be permanently settled back in Canada, and even more-so in the province of Ontario. I don't ever plan on leaving Ontario's borders again. There's enough to see and do in Ontario for a lifetime! "Most" of my relatives live here. And I am a CN Towerholic ( http://cntower.ca ), so, living in Ontario is definitely non-negotiable! ;-)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
(519) 780-1057
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, eh?
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment