About TAD

2009-07-30

"THE DARK KNIGHT" ::: © JTK.CA

"THE DARK KNIGHT"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I "FINALLY" watched "THE DARK KNIGHT" for the first time. I was kind of disappointed. I found it really hard to follow, even with the DVD subtitles. I also found it weird how such a gore-filled movie showed so little gore. The friend I was watching it with said that it was because they wanted to get a PG rating. I think that's just as dumbing-down stupid as a kids' version of "THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES" in which he was walking around in his underwear instead of his birthday suit. Truth gets dumbed down all the time so that people don't get offended. Offending people is this culture's chosen major sin, which is stupid, because if you read the New Testament, Jesus made a practice of offending people, and he had no sin. So there! Rant over ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
(519) 780-1057
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, eh?
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment