About TAD

2009-05-15

"HAPPILY SINGLE" ::: © JTK.CA

"HAPPILY SINGLE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My recent blog post was titled, "SINGLE AND DESPERATE," so, am I contradicting myself? No! I am "SINGLE AND DESPERATE" and "HAPPILY SINGLE." Both are possible, because I'm a complex human being. Everything you read about me on my various websites is just skimming the surface of who I am. I know that's a scary thought, and I'm probably the most OPEN person you'll ever meet. If you're wondering why my shirt is so bloody, I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve.

Anyway, I am "HAPPILY SINGLE," and God has given me a new perspective on my lack of romance. At least my interpretation of what he has shown me recently is that, "I can better serve God as a friend to many than as a lover to one." Of course, I'd still love the latter; but I'm content living without it, as long as I have the former. I have more friends than I can count, and I am eternally thankful to the Eternal One for gifting me with them all.

I've also been on Disability pensions for my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) since 2004, and I am quite happy in retired life. I often tell myself, "Do you really want a relationship? You now enjoy a life of no responsibilities. You do realize that relationships are hard work? Think about it Dummy! You hate hard work!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
http://profile.to/Tad-is-JTK.CA-NudistPoet
http://NudistPoet.com
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment