About TAD

2009-04-05

"ROOT BEER" ::: © JTK.CA

"ROOT BEER"
by JTK.CA
(a.k.a. JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love A&W Root Beer for the taste and the nostalgia of my childhood, when (at least in Canada) you ate in the car after the hostess came outside and hooked the tray with your order onto the rolled down driver's window. And the Root Beers were served in the A&W signature frosty mugs.

When I need caffeine, I prefer Barq's Root Beer. A&W Root Beer has the best taste; Barq's Root Beer has the best "bite"! I love them both!

I also consider Root Beer to be my own family's invention (even though it isn't). Root is the surname of my mother's side of my family. We should make Root Beer the official family beverage. Dad is an only child, so all of my first cousins are Roots. ROOTS is also a clothing line here in Canada, once again, with no connection to my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment